Working in Partnership with...
We work in association with the Hospital Eye Service, GP’s and Pharmacy. As a part of the Eye Health Network we have a direct link with the Eye Department and work to protocols issued by the College of Optometrists and the Eye Health Network. We share information with your GP and the Hospital Eye Service with your consent when this is beneficial to you. We believe that a joined up service benefits you significantly.
Our Optometrist Malcolm regularly teaches about foreign body removal, click the link below to listen to a College of Optometrists podcast interview with him.I'm a foreign body - get me out of here!
Grampian Eye Health Network
Complex and specialist lenses
Come find us
To visit McPherson Optometry...
Frederick Street Pay & Display Car Park AB24 5HY
Shiprow NCP Car Park AB11 5BY
- McPherson Optometry Ltd, 23 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AA
- 01224 633400
- Open by appointment only.
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00-18:00
- Friday: 08:00-17:00
- Open at 09:30 the last Friday of the month due to staff training
- Festive Hours: Closed at 13:00 Friday 23rd & Friday 30th December
- CLOSED 26th & 27th December and 2nd & 3rd January 2023